Monday, April 1, 2013

I love Rock 'n' Roll!! So put another dime in the jukebox baby!

February 16th, 2013
For Valentines day Bo and I went to Wendover for a short and sweet get away! We got a package deal to go see Joan Jett and the Blackhearts! One of my most favorite singers growing up. Most know her for her songs, Bad Reputation and I Love Rock 'n' Roll. My sweet hubby got them for us and has put up listening to good ol' Joan Jett to prepare for the concert! It was his first real concert and I am pretty sure he had a great time. (I know I did!!!!) I am one lucky girl!!




We also went and toured the Air Field in Wendover. It was awesome to see all the neat history and the ghostly feel of the place.

Yes we climbed up that huge tower..

Conair plane








Couldn't resist a perfect background


Sadly the salt flats were covered in water.. Still made for a nice photography moment!












No comments:

Post a Comment