Tuesday, September 10, 2013

It has been FAR too long..

I am sooo behind on this its not even funny! A lot has happened since the last time I posted in MAY. Yep I am a failure!!
Well.. Here is the clip notes version.
Baby Lila Belle Keele was born on May 6th
She is adorable and we are so excited for Jesse and Hollie!!
I graduated from UVU hooray!! With an associates degree in Science.
Bo got a job as an employment recruiter for Express Professionals at the Spanish Fork office. He is so excited an absolutely loves it!
We went on a few adventures.. We went on a ghost town road trip with Cassey and Ashlee to Beaver.
Lots of grill nights and lots of craft projects.
July - We finally found us a home! After lots and lots of searching, praying, and fasting we decided to build in Santaquin!! It should be done by December.
Julie decided to quit her job so July was my last month of tending. It was a very hard transition for me. I really miss those kids!
Cassey and Ashlee are engaged!!! They are getting married October 5th and we couldn't be happier!!
Baby Perrin Thomas Kindschy was born on September 6th. We are so happy he is finally here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment