With Thanksgiving right around the corner, I am feeling extremely blessed and wanted to share. I can't believe that November is almost over and that so is this year! It is crazy how time flies!!
I am so incredibly blessed and sometimes I don't say so enough..
I have the most amazing husband who puts up with me and my crazy, ornery, talkative self. He is always so patient with me and all my plans and projects. He is my very best friend!
We are so grateful to be moving in to our newly built home at the first of 2014 and couldn't be happier! plus we got a great deal and we are accomplishing the goal of being in our own home! We are blessed with wonderful jobs, vehicles that work, food on the table, steady incomes, a place to live, wonderful family and great friends.
We wouldn't be where we are without that wonderful family who keeps us in line. Great parents and grandparents who always take care of us and feed us well, who teach us with their great examples and love us unconditionally. Great siblings who make us laugh and those occasional phone calls from them just to say hi. Great nieces and nephews who make us smile and keep us on our toes and grow up way too fast!
I am so happy to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Later-day Saints!! I love the temple and I am so grateful for so many of them so close! I am so grateful to be able to go to the temple and go often.
I am so glad we live in beautiful Utah! I love it here, the beautiful mountains and deserts and I really do love the weather! Especially the SNOW!!! We are so excited to make Santaquin our home town!!
I am thankful for my camera that speaks words I am unable to describe, for those dr peppers(especially the dirty ones!) that get me through my day, for the Michael Jackson dance game I just cant live without, for music that helps me get from place to place in my car, for shutterfly that scrapbooks for me for less, for lunch dates with my best friend Rabbit, for Ephraim days with my sister, for hangout days with my mom, grandma, Richard and Diane, The Harding's (especially when Damber is being called!!), Mamma Shelley, Keele's and Kindschy's, for days I get to go to Hobby Lobby not only twice but three times, for my hubby's ridiculously important facts and to be serenaded by "its a jolly holiday with Amber", For The Twilight Zone, Reba, 3rd Rock from the Sun, Gilmore Girls and Charmed that keep me entertained, for cute dinosaurs that will always be cute no matter how old I am, for naps, for books(especially Junie B. Jones and all my favs), for the people I've met and those I have cared for, for toilet paper (which I hoard), for cooking and eating, for that lovely clean laundry smell, for great friends at work, and endless projects to finish and start, and for cleaning which in all honesty I really do love doing.
I am especially grateful for life and good health.
This life has been so good to me. I am so very blessed!Life is good!!!
There is just so much to be grateful and thankful, and happy for.
Happy Thanksgiving!!! and have a very, happy TURKEY DAY!!
No comments:
Post a Comment