This monstrocity is getting so big I can't even believe he was ever small.. He is just a big teddy bear and has the sweetest personality! Well... When he isn't causing trouble is he sweet :) We are lucky to have our monster Floyd!!
This big boy is getting HUGE!! I gave him a pumpkin(according to google, they are very good for dogs) and he loved it! Ate the whole thing after he played with it of course.

I just can't get enough of that face!! He is one handome dog!
While one evening on our walk Floyd got to meet some new friends. There's an alpaca farm by our house. He loves those alpaca's!
Then there is this little monster....
Who isn't even here yet, but he has stolen our hearts!!
(Tilt head sideways...I can't figure out how to flip the picture on the mac)





No comments:
Post a Comment