I don't know where the time has gone! I can not believe Dean is 2. He is so much fun. Some days I can barely keep up with him. He is so busy and constantly on the go. He is talking up a storm. He enjoys being outside and getting dirty. He likes Bob the builder, Cars, trucks, Woody and Buzz, coloring, trains, reading, "helping", building blocks, and playing peek a boo. He adores Floyd. Dean know's his colors and he counts to 1,3,7,8. He makes us so happy and we love him so much.
We celebrated Dean's birthday by going to the zoo and partying like animals.
Dean's first Easter egg hunt. We went to Santaquin city's.
Dean didn't know what to think about the Easter bunny.
Easter egg hunt at the Kindschy's
We celebrated Bowdrie's birthday by going to a picnic at the sand dunes.
No comments:
Post a Comment