Today Heber and Houston rode around in their jeep. It was adorable! Houston would giggle the whole time and Heber would drive fast, stop go in reverse, stop, and then drive. It was so funny to watch them! They only got stuck a few times.. and Damber would have to come give them a push over the tree roots. Heber even tied his mower to the back of the jeep. Great entertainment if I don't say so myself!!
They love to ride the couch like a horse.. so the other day I showed them to ride the foot stool instead. Houston got right on it today and was saying Neigh and yee haw!! It was pretty cute!
The table runner is the saddle
We found a cute tractor show on netflix that they love and we found a weird monster truck one too. Heber had to watch the monster trucks because "its his favorite and he loves it!" So here he sat the whole entire 27 minutes of the show. Be very impressed! I know I was!
Harper is just so cute! She has been eating her hands lately and she will play on the floor and watch her silly brothers.







No comments:
Post a Comment