Thursday, November 15, 2012

Scofield!! October 19-20, 2012

We stayed up to the cabin with Diane and Richard we mostly just relaxed and played farkle and crazy rummy! It was so much fun!We got to roast hot dogs and sit by the fire. We had a grand time!!
Dad's scouts came and it was hilarious to listen to their conversations and watch them.. Little boys are funny!!






Dad loves his canoe


We saw 7 deer! My attempts at taking pictures of them without Diane and I scaring them away.





Cabin sweet, cabin!


Scouts camp. We slept INside :)



We drove through town and looked at all the old buildings. I love taking pictures of old things..

Scofield town school


Old store with things still in the window!



Scofield has grown a lot from when I was little. There are so many new elaborate cabins. It is crazy!


We found creepy crazy eyed glasses while playing crazy rummy!














No comments:

Post a Comment