Friday, November 30, 2012

I love these kids!!

So Heber loves, loves to go on walks.. so we go frequently and its quite the adventure.. sometimes we take bikes other times we walk but its so cute to watch them play! We walk up to the church and Heber and Houston like to race and play on the stairs.

They love to stop at the blacksmith shop historical site on the way to the church






Harper's cute hat! She is so sweet I love when she smiles, laughs,  and jabbers at me.

Heber wanted a plastic spoon... and decided he needed glasses instead of eating with it..

Harper hides her smile every single time I pull out my phone!

Houston was crawling on the floor like a puppy and saying "woof, woof"

yep.. we had way too much fun with the pudding.. Heber was making Houston laugh 


I caught a smile but its blurry..

Fixin' the tire








No comments:

Post a Comment