Friday, January 4, 2013

December

December is gone already!!? What happened!?
So I am incredibly slow at updating this thing.. So here is everything in a nutshell..
Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas! Well... at least around our house it is. I just love decorating and so Bo finally let me put up the tree(thanks Grandpa!!) the Sunday after thanksgiving.




I made another wreath.. and yes that is a real mistletoe!




We inherited my Mom's Grinch and I am soo excited to have it at our house! Bo suprised me with putting it all up! He looks so cute! I just love it! I have an awesomely handy and patient husband :)





12/1/12
We took Dylan and Denver with us to Promnitory Summit and to Salt Lake. I had to do some extra credit field trips for school, so we made a whole day out of it :) It was really cold but we ventured out anyway.











Since we were already up in the area we went to see the candy windows at ZCMI it was really neat!
We also stoped at The Grand American Hotel for my interior design class. They had a really cool toy store that we walked through. They also had a real gingerbread house made all out of gingerbread and candy it was really cute. We were all really exhausted so we headed back home.













12/24-12/25/12

We spent the night at my parents house on Christmas eve. We had our annual Christmas dinner and party with the Christopherson's. Then Christmas Day we went home around noon and had our Christmas and then hurried to Paul and Shelley's before I had to work.. It was a fun busy day. We got lots of fun things and had lots of good food and loving family. ( I forgot my camera.. so I only have 2 pictures of Chrismas day.. )





No comments:

Post a Comment