12/30/12
I cannot believe it has been a whole year!! We have had a crazy first year with its fun adventures and challenges it has been the best year of my life and I would not trade it for anything! I am so grateful for my wonderful husband and all he does for me and our family! He is so patient and such a sweet loving guy! I am so glad I found my Prince! I am so grateful for our wonderful families and all they do for us. We are truly blessed and so spoiled :) As I think back on our first year I am really proud of all that we have accomplished. Bowdrie graduated from UVU with a bachelors degree in Behavioral Science with and emphasis on Anthropology and a minor in Spanish!(quite a mouth full) He has been working really hard applying for anything and everything to do with his major. I am so proud of him! He has been working hard with school and working at UVU's surplus warehouse. As for me... I feel like school will never end.. and I am taking my sweet time.. I have one more semester left for my Associates in general studies and then who knows what will happen with nursing school.. The hospital has kept me very busy but I do love it! All those babies are great job security :) I have absolutely loved tending and I just adore Heber, Houston, and Harper and I love being called Damber it makes my day. Bo and I have had many fun adventures traveling to Florida and the Bahamas for our honeymoon, visiting Papa Kirk and Tina, Stetson, Bailey, and Papa Stu and Grandma Hey in Oklahoma, The Kindschys in Texas, Papaw in New Mexico, and a weekend in Las Vegas. We have moved twice in our first year. We have had to buy our own washer and dryer which is much nicer than traveling to parents houses with loads of laundry.. We just recently got our own new living room furniture and love them! Its so nice to have our own things! It has been so fun celebrating all of our first holidays together and to start our own traditions too. I am so excited for this new year and all the more adventures we will have!
To Celebrate Our First Anniversary Bo surprised me with a trip to Salt Lake. We had sushi for lunch and decided to go to the movie since we couldn't check in until after 3. We had some extra time before our movie started so we drove through the cemetery and found President Hinckley's grave. We saw the Hobbit and it was really good! We then went to check in to our hotel.. Bo had me close my eyes until we got there. We stayed at the Anniversary Inn! We had cheesecake waiting for us in our room and a rose for me! Our room was the Treasure Island room and it was incredible!

















No comments:
Post a Comment