Friday, February 1, 2013

Congratulations BOWDRIE!!!

Bowdrie is officially a UVU graduate! He graduated in anthropology(Bachelors in art/Behavioral science with an emphasis on Anthropology and a minor in Spanish! He received his diploma in the mail and is oh so excited about it! What a smart hubby I have! On January 12th we went to my mom and dad's for a surprise family dinner for him. I can't believe I pulled it off.. He is so gullible! He was so excited and surprised for sure! Bo thought we were having dinner and cake and ice cream for Dylan's birthday, which is on the 13th.

Bo searched high and low for a new job interviewing with lots of companies and finally got a job at the new Gordman's department store in American Fork. He is the department lead for men's clothing and wall art. He is so happy to have a new job! I am so very proud of him!

No comments:

Post a Comment