I probably should have titled almost 2 months.. We can't believe that our sweet little boy is already almost 2 months old. He is getting his little personality and he has started to smile and baby gab more and it is just so cute! It is crazy how much our lives have changed for the better for this baby. I now have a better understanding of just how much love Heavenly Father has for each one of us. With our little family growing and the new Payson temple being dedicated, I am so incredibly grateful to be sealed for time and all eternity! We are so blessed to have Dean join our family. I absoloutely love being a mom! We just love him so much and we are enjoying every minute of him. He changes so much and is growing so fast it terrifies me.
No comments:
Post a Comment