So since I totally skipped a whole week.. ( I am really glad I got it back quick). Dean is now officially two months old as of Monday June 22. He is the funnest little boy!He has found his thumb and quite likes it. He is so smiley and happy all the time. He gets tired of being held and loves to kick and play on the floor. He is starting to try and grab things. He knows who his Momma and Daddy are. He likes his puppy brother, Floyd. He even stops crying when Floyd is near him. He is so close to laughing. He likes his blankeys, he especially likes to suck on them.. I am pretty sure he will be a blankey lover like me.
At the doctors office I laid him down for the pediatrician to check him over and Dean was cooing and smiling the whole time. Dr. Fullmer said that he was so alert and happy and that he is quite a talker. It was a good experience until Dean had to get shots! Broke my heart! I cried more than he did. Despite the shots he was still a pretty happy guy.
We love him!!!
Big guys stats..(as of June 22nd)
weighing in at 11 pounds 4 ounces
and 23..6 inches tall
a little addition to his bedroom.













No comments:
Post a Comment